Furry Fan Page
- Hitting the Road With Your Dog
- Rochester Hope for Pets’ 7th Annual Golf Tournament
- Lyme Disease and Your Pet
- Pet of the Week: Samantha
- The Dog Days of Summer
- Pet of the Week: Orchid
- Pet of the Week: Scrappy
- The Importance of Keeping Your Pet Hydrated in the Summer
- Pets and Water Safety
- Help Pet Owners in Need During Rochester Hope for Pets’ 6th Annual Dog Walk
- Pet of the Week: Otto
- Summer Focus: How Some Flea Products Can Harm Our Cats
- Pet of the Week: Playto
- Pet of the Week: Pepper
- Pet of the Week: Coley
- 'Beware, ticks are springing into action'
- What pet owners should know about ticks
- Pet of the Week: Seymour
- Pet of the week: Buddy
- Pet of the Week: Scout
- Pet of the Week: Chloe
- Pet of the Week: Wasabi
- Help Snoopy find a new home!
- Pet of the Week: Pickles
- Pet dental health matters year round
- Spaying or neutering benefits pet’s health
- Cold Weather Emergencies
- Pet of the Week: Bengi
- Make vet visits enjoyable for you & pets
- Winter pet hazards
- What happens during a surgical procedure?
- Pet of the Week: Max
- Pet of the Week: Blizzard
- Pet of the Week: Emily
- VIdeos coming soon!
- New ROC festival dedicated to drinks
Pet of the Week: Emily
"Emily" is an 8-month-old tiger kitten with a penchant for attention and a curiosity.
She has done well in the past living with other animals (a dog, a cat, goldfish), so if you have other pets, Emily will fit right in!
For more information, you can call Lollypop Farm at (585) 223-1330.