Furry Fan Page
- The Dog Days of Summer
- Pet of the Week: Orchid
- Pet of the Week: Scrappy
- The Importance of Keeping Your Pet Hydrated in the Summer
- Pets and Water Safety
- Help Pet Owners in Need During Rochester Hope for Pets’ 6th Annual Dog Walk
- Pet of the Week: Otto
- Summer Focus: How Some Flea Products Can Harm Our Cats
- Pet of the Week: Playto
- Pet of the Week: Pepper
- Pet of the Week: Coley
- 'Beware, ticks are springing into action'
- What pet owners should know about ticks
- Pet of the Week: Seymour
- Pet of the week: Buddy
- Pet of the Week: Scout
- Pet of the Week: Chloe
- Pet of the Week: Wasabi
- Help Snoopy find a new home!
- Pet of the Week: Pickles
- Pet dental health matters year round
- Spaying or neutering benefits pet’s health
- Cold Weather Emergencies
- Pet of the Week: Bengi
- Make vet visits enjoyable for you & pets
- Winter pet hazards
- What happens during a surgical procedure?
- Pet of the Week: Max
- Pet of the Week: Blizzard
- Pet of the Week: Emily
- VIdeos coming soon!
- New ROC festival dedicated to drinks
Pet of the Week: Pickles
"Pickles" is our pet of the week!
The 7-year-old was brought to Lollypop Farms with nine other cats as part of a hoarding case and is one of the last to be adopted.
She has thin fure (which is growing back!), is very vocal and loves to be held and cuddled.
For more information on Pickles, contact Lollypop Farm at (585) 223-1330.