Becoming a Tour de Cure Champion
This June, you have a chance to cycle like a Champion!
The "Tour de Cure," in support of the American Diabetes Association, is coming to Rochester June 8.
The Tour de Cure is designed for everyone from the occasional rider to the experienced cyclist. There are distance options of 3, 15, 25, 40, 62.5, or 100 miles.
However, only some of those riders will be designated as Champions.
Champions are riders who raise $1,000 or more to stop diabetes.
Here are some of rewards you will receive as a Champion Fundraiser:
- Champion dinner reception including delicious food, fantastic refreshments, prizes and more!
- Unique Tour rider number to wear on Tour day that correlates with your ranking in the Champions club.
- Tour de Cure Champions Medal
- E-mail recognition sent out to all Tour riders and facebook posts on the Rochester Tour facebook page announcing your accomplishments.
- Day of Tour recognition at start/finish line.
- Champions for Diabetes reserved VIP parking at Monroe Community College
- All champions will be upgraded to a custom Dri-fit Tour t-shirt.
- Recognition in final Tour de Cure newsletter.
- Champion prize package for Thank you gifts
- Recognition at final celebration dinner in the fall