Whats Going Around
- WGA: When should you worry about colds?
- WGA: Earaches galore
- WGA: Ah, the power of sneeze
- WGA: New Year's resolutions, one month later
- WGA: The Flu is Here
- WGA: Holiday Weight Gain
- WGA: When to worry about strep
- WGA: What is the G-I Bug?
- WGA: Not too late for a flu shot
- What's Going Around: Hand-washing
- What's Going Around: Asthma
- WGA - Croup
- WGA Sports injuries
- WGA: Back to school vaccines
- What's Going Around - Avoiding school germs
- What's Going Around: Burger health
WGA: Earaches galore
Updated: Thursday, February 13 2014, 08:46 AM EST
Jennifer Johnson explains why some of the earaches doctors in our area are seeing might not get better by taking antibiotics.