Whats Going Around
- WGA: Energy Drink Warnings
- WGA: Rude Awakening about Naps?
- WGA: Allergy Season is Here
- WGA: Energy Drink Alternatives
- WGA: When should you worry about colds?
- WGA: Earaches galore
- WGA: Ah, the power of sneeze
- WGA: New Year's resolutions, one month later
- WGA: The Flu is Here
- WGA: Holiday Weight Gain
- WGA: When to worry about strep
- WGA: What is the G-I Bug?
- WGA: Not too late for a flu shot
- What's Going Around: Hand-washing
- What's Going Around: Asthma
- WGA - Croup
- WGA Sports injuries
- WGA: Back to school vaccines
- What's Going Around - Avoiding school germs
- What's Going Around: Burger health
WGA: Rude Awakening about Naps?
Updated: Wednesday, April 16 2014, 09:09 AM EDT
A new study is raising health questions for people who tend to take long naps. We sort through the study and what its implications really are in this week's what's going around.