Whats Going Around
- WGA: Energy Drink Warnings
- WGA: Rude Awakening about Naps?
- WGA: Allergy Season is Here
- WGA: Energy Drink Alternatives
- WGA: When should you worry about colds?
- WGA: Earaches galore
- WGA: Ah, the power of sneeze
- WGA: New Year's resolutions, one month later
- WGA: The Flu is Here
- WGA: Holiday Weight Gain
- WGA: When to worry about strep
- WGA: What is the G-I Bug?
- WGA: Not too late for a flu shot
- What's Going Around: Hand-washing
- What's Going Around: Asthma
- WGA - Croup
- WGA Sports injuries
- WGA: Back to school vaccines
- What's Going Around - Avoiding school germs
- What's Going Around: Burger health
WGA: When should you worry about colds?
Updated: Wednesday, February 26 2014, 09:30 AM EST
There are a lot of colds going around our area. Norma Holland explains when you should see a doctor about them - she also lists what else is going around.