Whats Going Around
- WGA: Rude Awakening about Naps?
- WGA: Allergy Season is Here
- WGA: Energy Drink Alternatives
- WGA: When should you worry about colds?
- WGA: Earaches galore
- WGA: Ah, the power of sneeze
- WGA: New Year's resolutions, one month later
- WGA: The Flu is Here
- WGA: Holiday Weight Gain
- WGA: When to worry about strep
- WGA: What is the G-I Bug?
- WGA: Not too late for a flu shot
- What's Going Around: Hand-washing
- What's Going Around: Asthma
- WGA - Croup
- WGA Sports injuries
- WGA: Back to school vaccines
- What's Going Around - Avoiding school germs
- What's Going Around: Burger health
What's Going Around - Avoiding school germs
Updated: Monday, December 23 2013, 07:32 AM EST
Evan Dawson lists "what's going around" this week -- and reasons why even the simplest gestures can prove effective to stopping school germs from coming home.