Bands announced for 2017 Windstream Party in the Park
Rochester, N.Y. (WHAM) - The lineup for the Windstream 2017 Party in the Park was announced Thursday.
The 21st Party in the Park will be held at Martin Luther King, Jr. Park in downtown Rochester. Shows will be held each Thursday evening from June 15-August 10.
There will be two stages: the CGI Main Stage and the Genesee Brewery Bowl Stage.
Performers this year include:
- June 15 - Los Lobos; Adam Ezra Group; Neil Van Dorn
- June 22 - Living Colour; Aqueous; Matthew Corey
- June 29 - Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad; Big Mean Sound Machine; Personal Blend
- July 6 - Tim Reynolds TR3; The Movement; White Woods
- July 13 - Blues Traveler; Kat Wright; Dirty Bourbon Blues Band
- July 20 - Los Lonely Boys; The Dan Eaton Band
- July 27 - The Machine performs Pink Floyd; Into the Now
- August 3 - Matisyahu; Danielle Ponder and the Tomorrow People; Ocular Panther
- August 10 - Donna the Buffalo; Zach Deputy; String Theory
Food trucks and local beer will be on hand at each performance.
Tickets are $5 each; children 12 and under will be admitted for free. A "party pack" for access to all nine shows is available for $35.
Information about seating and parking can be found here.