MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

UPDATE: Missing Irondequoit teen home safe

Irondequoit, N.Y. -- The father of a 14-year-old Irondequoit teen who went missing Tuesday says his son is home safe.

Patrick Tanner's father tells 13WHAM that his son walked through the door this morning safe.

Patrick left his home before 5 a.m. Tuesday morning and had not been seen or heard from since.

Chris Tanner told 13WHAM he did not yet know where his son had been. Police have been notified.

13WHAM will follow this story through the day.





close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending