WHAM13 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Man rescued from city house fire

Rochester, N.Y. - A Rochester man was rescued from his home after a fire broke out Saturday night.

The fire happened around 5 p.m. on Reynolds Street, off W. Main Street.

Fire officials said a man with a medical condition was on the second floor when he became disoriented from smoke inhalation.

Firefighters were able to find him and safely remove him from the home.

Crews got the flames under control in about 20 minutes, and are investigating how the fire started.

The rescued man was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital for smoke inhalation.

 
Advertise with us!

Contests

Washington Times