Most Shared

WHAM13 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

House fire in Rochester displaces family

Rochester, N.Y. - A fire Sunday night has left a Rochester family homeless.

Fire crews responded to a house on Depew Street, off Chili Avenue, just before 8 p.m.

The fire started in the attic, and left behind heavy smoke and water damage.

Everyone inside managed to make it out safely.

The investigation is ongoing, but fire officials think this was an electrical fire.

 
Advertise with us!

Washington Times