WHAM13 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Christmas Day fire in Wheatland

Wheatland, N.Y. - Members of the Mumford Fire Department spent part of their Christmas morning fighting a fire in Wheatland.

Firefighters said that a damaged chimney caused a partition fire at house on the 200 block of Harmon Road in Wheatland. Both people inside the home were able to escape.

Crews from the Caledonia, Scottsville and Clifton Fire Departments were brought in to help put out the fire. They said that frigid temperatures made efforts difficult.

 
Advertise with us!

Contests

Washington Times