Most Shared

WHAM13 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Dogs rescued in house fire started by cigarette

Phelps, N.Y. - Ontario County Sheriff's deputies and local firefighters are credited with helping dogs escape a house fire in Phelps.

It happened on Lester Road around 10:30 Saturday morning.

The homeowners were able to escape uninjured. Deputies and fire crews from several departments helped two adults dogs and seven puppies make it out of the home safely.

Fire investigators said the fire was caused by a cigarette, which was put in a plastic container on the back porch.

 
Advertise with us!

Washington Times