WHAM13 - Search Results
New ROC festival dedicated to drinks
Rochester, N.Y. - A festival dedicated to drinks - and the first of its kind in Rochester - is preparing to "open its doors" in town.
A plethora of restaurants and bars in Rochester have teamed up for the "Rochester Cocktail Revival," an event organizers hope to be the first of many.
The 3-day fest runs May 2-4 with the eateries/pubs playing host, from The Revelry to Good Luck to the Owl House, to name a few.
Here's some of the weekend's festivities:
* More than 10 "Spirited Dinners,", featuring spirit and food pairings at the host restaurants
* Five Seminars, free to the public, discussing a wide range of cocktail-related subjects
* "Farm to Shaker," a NYS tasting event of local spirits
* The "RCR Menu," collaborative cocktail menu served at all of the host venues throughout the week surrounding the festival.
* And the grand finale, the "Bartenders Battle Royale", May 4th at Good Luck, featuring bartender competitions, tastings and the ultimate in craft cocktail celebration!
Registration is required for all seminars.
For more information, click here.
Proceeds from the event will support Gilda's Club of Rochester.