Most Shared

WHAM13 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire damages Ontario Co. apartment

Farmington, N.Y. -- The Red Cross was helping two men find housing after fire damaged their apartment in Ontario County Wednesday evening.

Sheriffs deputies said a tenant left vegetable oil in an unattended pan on a stove at the Terrace Lane Apartments in Farmington, starting a fire shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.

No one was injured, but the apartment had smoke and water damage.

Deputies ruled the fire accidental. They said the apartment was uninhabitable until it passes a town inspection.

 
Advertise with us!

Contests

Washington Times