WHAM13 - Search Results
Three escape Wilson Street house fire
Rochester, N.Y. - A fire on Wilson Street around 11 p.m. Saturday forced three people to evacuate a home, according to the Rochester Fire Department.
The fire started in the walls on the second floor of the home and spread to the attic. The people who were home at the time got out of the house when they smelled smoke.
According to fire fighters, the home which is also used as a daycare center, is currently inhabitable. The residents declined assistance from the Red Cross.
One firefighter suffered a minor injury. No one else was injured.