Book highlights 100 reasons to love Rochester, Finger Lakes region
Rochester, N.Y. - The Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce has released a brag book.
"We #ROC: 100 Reasons to Love the Rochester/Finger Lakes Region" highlights some of the best entertainment spots, museums, festivals and more throughout the area.
The free publication is split into the following categories:
- "Ahead of the Curve" focuses on firsts in the region.
- "Business is Booming" highlights some of the top employers and business amenities.
- "Claims to Fame" lists leaders and celebrities with local ties.
- "Stay & Play" features recreation and leisure opportunities.
- "Scholar-Powered" showcases the regions colleges and universities.
- "Art Beat" celebrates arts and entertainment.
- "Root for the Home Teams!" focuses on the Rochester-area sports teams.
- "Hungry for More?" lists unique food items and companies in the Finger Lakes region.
- "Let's Get Festive" names some of the local festivals.
- "Nine-County-Know-How" shares facts about the nine surrounding counties.
Writers say the book is a great way to showcase our region's history and contributions.
10,000 copies are available now at the Rochester Chamber of Commerce headquarters or you can read it online.
Email Chamber@GreaterRochesterChamber.com to make an appointment to pick up the printed version.