Crews extinguish fire at Pittsford home Thursday

    (WHAM photo)

    Pittsford, N.Y. - Firefighters and Monroe County Sheriff's deputies responded to a fire at a home in Pittsford Thursday night.

    Crews were dispatched to Saddle Brook near Mendon Center Road around 7:30 p.m.

    Sheriff's deputies said someone inside the home knocked over a candle, causing the fire.

    An adult and two children were home at the time. They made it outside, unhurt.

    There is said to be smoke damage throughout the home and fire damage on the first floor.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...