Fire breaks out at senior living complex in Williamson

(WHAM photo)

Williamson, N.Y. - A grease fire caused extensive damage to an apartment at a senior living facility in Williamson Tuesday night.

Firefighters say the fire was contained to one apartment at the Williamson Orchard Estate Apartments. No one inside was hurt.

Mutual aid was called in from several fire departments.

The American Red Cross is providing assistance for those displaced by the fire.

13WHAM has a crew at the scene and will provide updates as they become available.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off