Two temporarily displaced after fire on Sherwood Avenue


    (WHAM photo)

    Rochester, N.Y. – Two people were displaced from their home following a fire Thursday night.

    Firefighters were called to Sherwood Avenue around 6 p.m.

    They say the fire started in the bathroom of the single-family home. One person was home at the time and tried to put it out.

    The two homeowners were displaced for the night, but the home is not thought to be a loss. There is said to be significant damage to the bathroom where the fire started.

    No one was hurt.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...