Mugshot of Florida man arrested for drug charges goes viral
A Florida man is in jail after being arrested on multiple drug charges, and his mugshot has gone viral.
Charles Dion McDowell was arrested by the Escambia County Sheriff's Office.
The post has garnered hundreds of thousands of comments and shares because of the suspect's unusually large neck.
"Y'all leave this man alone! I bet he'd stick his neck out for you if you needed his help," quipped one user. Another said "You people should be ashamed of yourselves, all this neckativity isn’t right at all."
"Congratulations to Charles Dion McDowell," the Escambia County Sheriff's Office wrote on Facebook.
The 31-year-old McDowell was wanted for multiple drug-related crimes:
- Fleeing/Eluding Police with Lights & Sirens Active
- Possession of Meth with Intent to Sell/Manufacture/Deliver
- Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Sell/Manufacture/Deliver Schedule II
- Possession of Controlled Substance without a Prescription
- Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Equipment